Lee Optometrics has a wide selection of boutique frames!
We regularly update our eyewear choices, with many exclusive brands offered:
- ic! berlin – virtually indestructible screwless sprung stainless steel frames made in Germany
- Barton Perreira – handmade classic frames from Japan
- TC Charton – the world leader in Asian fit eyewear
- Bevel – New York designed eyewear brand with a minimalist aesthetic, offering one piece titanium frames
We are pleased to offer high index (1.67) digital iQ single vision lenses with EX3 or Recharge antireflective coating for only $276 (usual fee $460). Digital iQ lenses provide crisper “high-definition” vision and expanded clearer peripheral vision.
- Hoya’s EX3 coating provides extreme scratch resistance, extreme reflection protection, and extreme clean vision. With twice the scratch resistance of most AR coatings and an improved hydrophobic layer resisting fingerprints, dirt and water, EX3 results in a durable lens with minimal glare.
- We are exposed daily to excessive blue light via the sun, fluorescent and LED lights, and devices such as computers and phones. Blue light contributes to eye strain and headaches, has been found to disrupt sleep cycles, and may even increase risk of macular degeneration. Recharge lenses block blue light, alleviating eye strain and helping you get a good night’s rest.
We also offer budget frame and lens packages through Hoya’s California Advantage deal, starting at $70 for single vision glasses, $105 for bifocals, and $195 for progressives. This deal is not available online or through chain stores.
Come in and take a look!